“Hearing aids are not elective.” Watch as families tell their moving stories about the cost of hearing aids. AB 598 authored by State Assembly Member Richard Bloom will require insurance companies to cover pediatric hearing aids. Please continue to support the initiative to Let California Kids Hear.
- Hearing Aid Coverage for Children Program (HACCP) Update
- LA Times: Gigi Caruso began to hear the world better at 14. Now she’s advocating for those who can’t
- Newsom proposes hearing aid funding for kids
- Newsom quietly asks lawmakers to rescind some bills from his desk
- CA Assemblyman Pulls Kids Hearing Aid Bill To Work With Governor