“Hearing aids are not elective.” Watch as families tell their moving stories about the cost of hearing aids. AB 598 authored by State Assembly Member Richard Bloom will require insurance companies to cover pediatric hearing aids. Please continue to support the initiative to Let California Kids Hear.
- SacBee: Can California Gov. Gavin Newsom show some guts on these 5 controversial bills? | Opinion
- Forbes: California Bill Requesting Insurance Coverage For Children’s Hearing Aids
- On the Verge of History: Let California Kids Hear Act Passes Legislature with Unanimous Support
- ABC 10 San Diego: Making hearing aids for kids more affordable
- VIDEO: Apoye SB 635 (en Español)