“Hearing aids are not elective.” Watch as families tell their moving stories about the cost of hearing aids. AB 598 authored by State Assembly Member Richard Bloom will require insurance companies to cover pediatric hearing aids. Please continue to support the initiative to Let California Kids Hear.
- Newsom quietly asks lawmakers to rescind some bills from his desk
- CA Assemblyman Pulls Kids Hearing Aid Bill To Work With Governor
- NBC’s Covers Story of Children’s Hearing Aid Bill In Governor Newsom’s Hands
- Senate Appropriations Committee Votes to Let California Kids Hear. One Step Closer!
- Let California Kids Hear on KTLA 5 News (Video)