Meet Zoe and her mom, one of thousands of children and families affected by the lack of insurance coverage for pediatric hearing aids. Thanks to Assembly Member Richard Bloom and a coalition of parents and professionals, this bill has passed the Assembly and is now being heard in the Senate. Please be sure to call your Senator and help us Let California Kids Hear.
- Newsom quietly asks lawmakers to rescind some bills from his desk
- CA Assemblyman Pulls Kids Hearing Aid Bill To Work With Governor
- NBC’s Covers Story of Children’s Hearing Aid Bill In Governor Newsom’s Hands
- Senate Appropriations Committee Votes to Let California Kids Hear. One Step Closer!
- Let California Kids Hear on KTLA 5 News (Video)