There’s great momentum across our country to provide insurance coverage for hearing aids for minors. Good Morning America aired this piece about Ohio and spotlighted California on the map of other states with pending legislation. Contact your Senator: It’s time to Let California Kids Hear!
- Gov. Newsom Vetoes SB 635, Dealing Crushing Blow to Thousands of CA Kids
- Governor Newsom: Please sign SB 635!
- KPIX: Bill to expand hearing aid coverage in California awaits governor’s signature
- CNN: Parents are pushing to get insurance coverage for children’s hearing aids
- SacBee: Can California Gov. Gavin Newsom show some guts on these 5 controversial bills? | Opinion