Let California Kids Hear on KTLA 5 News. Special thanks to Jenn McGraw for doing the story, Sandy Alexander of the House Children’s Hearing Center of UCLA, and parents Sam Rockman and Michael Khachadooridan for sharing Julian’s story and shining a light with their images on the thousands of families who struggle to get hearing aids for their children in our state.
- Newsom quietly asks lawmakers to rescind some bills from his desk
- CA Assemblyman Pulls Kids Hearing Aid Bill To Work With Governor
- NBC’s Covers Story of Children’s Hearing Aid Bill In Governor Newsom’s Hands
- Senate Appropriations Committee Votes to Let California Kids Hear. One Step Closer!
- Let California Kids Hear on KTLA 5 News (Video)