Let California Kids Hear on KTLA 5 News. Special thanks to Jenn McGraw for doing the story, Sandy Alexander of the House Children’s Hearing Center of UCLA, and parents Sam Rockman and Michael Khachadooridan for sharing Julian’s story and shining a light with their images on the thousands of families who struggle to get hearing aids for their children in our state.
- Nearly Two Hundred Advocates Ask Gov. Gavin Newsom to Let California Kids Hear!
- LCKH Testifies in Assembly Budget Oversight Hearings
- CalMatters: A state program that provides children’s hearing aids may be expanded to include more families
- Advocates Commend Expansion of Hearing Aid Coverage for Children Program
- OC Register: Can government get a single thing right?