Let California Kids Hear on KTLA 5 News. Special thanks to Jenn McGraw for doing the story, Sandy Alexander of the House Children’s Hearing Center of UCLA, and parents Sam Rockman and Michael Khachadooridan for sharing Julian’s story and shining a light with their images on the thousands of families who struggle to get hearing aids for their children in our state.
- Advocates Commend Expansion of Hearing Aid Coverage for Children Program
- LA Times & OC Register: Can government get a single thing right?
- CalMatters: A state program to provide children’s hearing aids for uninsured families falls short
- Statement from Let California Kids Hear Chair and Mom Michelle Marciniak
- Hearing Aid Coverage for Children Program (HACCP) Update