Let California Kids Hear on KTLA 5 News. Special thanks to Jenn McGraw for doing the story, Sandy Alexander of the House Children’s Hearing Center of UCLA, and parents Sam Rockman and Michael Khachadooridan for sharing Julian’s story and shining a light with their images on the thousands of families who struggle to get hearing aids for their children in our state.
- Gov. Newsom Vetoes SB 635, Dealing Crushing Blow to Thousands of CA Kids
- Governor Newsom: Please sign SB 635!
- KPIX: Bill to expand hearing aid coverage in California awaits governor’s signature
- CNN: Parents are pushing to get insurance coverage for children’s hearing aids
- SacBee: Can California Gov. Gavin Newsom show some guts on these 5 controversial bills? | Opinion