NBC’s Steven Luke shares one family’s struggle when trying to pay for hearing aids and how a new bill could help. A nearly two-decade-long battle may soon be victorious as a monumental bill aimed at expanding insured hearing services for children in California has reached the governor’s desk.
- Gov. Newsom Vetoes SB 635, Dealing Crushing Blow to Thousands of CA Kids
- Governor Newsom: Please sign SB 635!
- KPIX: Bill to expand hearing aid coverage in California awaits governor’s signature
- CNN: Parents are pushing to get insurance coverage for children’s hearing aids
- SacBee: Can California Gov. Gavin Newsom show some guts on these 5 controversial bills? | Opinion