NBC’s Steven Luke shares one family’s struggle when trying to pay for hearing aids and how a new bill could help. A nearly two-decade-long battle may soon be victorious as a monumental bill aimed at expanding insured hearing services for children in California has reached the governor’s desk.
- Newsom quietly asks lawmakers to rescind some bills from his desk
- CA Assemblyman Pulls Kids Hearing Aid Bill To Work With Governor
- NBC’s Covers Story of Children’s Hearing Aid Bill In Governor Newsom’s Hands
- Senate Appropriations Committee Votes to Let California Kids Hear. One Step Closer!
- Let California Kids Hear on KTLA 5 News (Video)